- Neutral - Tornado Kick - Kirby kicks twice, quickly five times, then spins around kicking. If the button is pressed once, only the last move is performed
- Dash - Whirlwind Spin - Kirby quickly spins around while moving forwards
- Air - Falling Gust - Kirby throws his hands below him, generating a tornado that rushes downwards
- Special - Tornado Attack - Kirby spins inside of a tornado. He can move while in this form
- Down Special - Rising Gust - Kirby's hat's tornado grows, shooting it's excess upwards. If used in the air, a tornado envelops Kirby first, hitting opponents below him at the beginning
- Up Special - Tornado Storm - Kirby rises upwards inside of a large tornado
- Side Special - Drilling Gust - Kirby shoots a tornado sideways like a drill. It is very powerful, but has a small range
- Finale - Hyper Tornado - Kirby spins inside of a tornado, and is quickly enveloped by a larger tornado. He can move around freely in this form, even flying
- A lot of Tornado Kirby's moves were made for this game this includes: Tornado Kick, Tornado Storm and Drilling Gust
- Drilling Gust is similar to Power Drill Kirby from the Crystal Shards or the drill item from Super Smash Bros.
- The beginning of Tornado Kick is very similar to Fighter's Vulcan Jab
- Hyper Tornado actually appears as a regular attack in Kirby's return to Dreamland, but not as powerful
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.