Kirby is the default playable character for the First Player, and other Kirby's can be created to play multiplayer.
Kirby is very light, but had great recovery. He is weak and has low damage and launch power, but this is directly affected by Copy-Abilities.
- Keeby - Pale Yellow with dark orange feet
- Red Kirby - Red with dark red feet
- Blue Kirby - Blue with indigo feet
- Green Kirby - Green with orange feet
All other Kirbys have same abilities. Shadow Kirby, however, is a separate character and has different attributes.
- Neutral - Slide Kick - Kirby slides with his feet outstretched, doing 5% damage
- Air - Exhale - Kirby blows out a puff of air, doing 10% damage
- Special - Inhale - Kirby inhales opponents. They can be spit out or swallowed; swallowing gives Kirby their corresponding ability and does 5% damage, while spitting does 10%. Spit enemies appear as stars until momentum stops. Swallowing more enemies makes the star bigger, and it's damage increases with size. A single enemy spit deals 5%.