Check out this OLD Kirby fanfic. Brilliant!
http://j5thehyperforce.deviantart.com/journal/?catpath=%2F&rnrd=88847&offset=40Read more >
Im not going to be able to be on much; I'm grounded :'(Read more >
Dis s su bod is wurt reedin. Seeruslee reed eet
That's just a taste of the grammer. Hope you enjoy reading about Sara and God's fight against lezbian "rapper" Samus Erin and evil liberel Metal NietRead more >
I have a similar page on SFW. I'm gonna list everything I need to do for my own fanon stuff.
- Frost's Adventure - A Warrior's Tale: Basically all I really need to do is finish writing out the plot. There's not much else to do considering it's been cancelled.
- Frost's Adventure 2 - Dark Kirby's Conquest: When I make the page, I'm going to have it as a similar layout to the first one.
- Frost's Adventure 3 - The Final Nightmare: Same here. There won't be too much in the history section though, as I never even touched this game.
- ???: Will this ever be a thing???
- Frost: I don't think there's anything else I need to do with Frost. He's pretty much complete. I didn't finish Frost's Adventure 3, though...but that's less a thing wrong with him and moreso a p…
Read more >
Okay guys, here's a list of things that need to be done around here.
I'm gonna separate this into two categories.
We have a few canon character pages: Kirby, Keeby, Meta Knight, King Dedede, Zero Two...But the only one that isn't a stub is Kirby. And he needs some work himself. I think we need to come up with a specific way to handle the general layouts of the canon character pages. One idea is to encourage people to make their universe's version of the character as a separate page on the character's namespace. For example: Meta Knight/Smash and Co.'s Roleplay series. This will always provide a link back to the main page for the character. In turn, we should have a section on their main page to list all the alternate fanon pages for them.
Read more >
Why do you guys never actually do any fanon on a fanon wiki?Read more >
Let's just make this blog simple and straight to the point. We want to bring life to this wiki, but there are plenty of things that need to be done before that happens. With that said, let's list off some goals to achieve.
- Create a main policy (with article standards and chat rules at least)
- Find more helpers (I feel that just three guys isn't going to be enough to get this wiki in working order)
- Advertising (When we're ready)
- Make more pages to help attract more users.
Feel free to put in your own ideas and goals.Read more >
Hello to all of you couple of users. My name is TheSkullWolf, but you can call me Skull (because that's what everyone calls me). One of you guys (hi Smash) already know me as an admin from the Sonic Fanon Wiki.
With that said, I've come to this wiki to aid the small lot of ya' in bringing life to this wiki. Like I've mentioned, I'm an experienced admin and I'm proficient when it comes to writing up policies and stuff of sorts. I think you'll find my help to be quite useful.
Of course, this means that I'm also asking to be an admin here as well, but I'm sure Smash will tell you that I'm a trustworthy person and that it would be in your best interest to promote me.
As a token of my good intentions, here are some kirby emoticons I made for the c…Read more >
So anyways, hi. Name's White. I run a wiki over yonder for my Kirby fanon subseries thing, known simply as The Adventures of White. One of the main things that sets this series apart from others is that the entire series has a GIGANTIC amount of characters, be it playable, villain, NPC, etc.
And seeing as this wiki's kinda sorta dead, I've got a bit of a proposition to make.
I did this sort of thing with another semi-dead Kirby fanon wiki, where I made a deal with the only current admin there (whom I knew from this thing) to transfer any characters/groups/whatevers from that wiki to mine. And so far it's working out really well.
That could also revive most, if not all, of the characters on this wiki. Give them more purpose, I guess.
Love it or …
template to let us know. Do NOT use this as an excuse to leave your article as a stub; A minimum of 4 sentences is required or it will be invalid.
Since this is a small wiki, this is about all that really needs to be said for now. Please try to follow these standards, as it will make my job easier for me.
This here is a list of the pages that do not meet standards.
And this here is a list of all the pages that are marked as stubs.Read more >